Re: Starter, dumb question

To: "Phillips, Frank" <fwp@ufl.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Starter, dumb question
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 19:01:20 +0100
Heavy current cable and up to four browns of various thicknesses on the
solenoid stud, one white/brown on the only spade terminal on the solenoid.
That is, if you have the correct starter for the year.  Later starters had
two spades but AFAIK they are different sizes and the white/brown goes on
the same-sized spade, not the smaller one.

PaulH.