RE: Still looking for early B roadster

To: "'David Councill'" <dcouncil@imt.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Still looking for early B roadster
From: "Garner, Joseph P." <JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 02:06:36 -0700
Hi David,

You could also try

http://www.traderonline.com/coll/search/index.shtml

This site is fantatsic. it allows you to narrow search by zip code, state,
or phone area codes. it also has loads more cars (200 MGBs, 22 of which are
pre 1967, as of today - i just checked) than any of the other sites i looked
at (yes even than ebay). In fact, i think fully half the cars i went to
visit i found out about via here. Two were good deals, one was fantatsic,
and that's what i ended up buying. There are literally new cars each day, so
don't give up.

happy hunting

cheers

Joe