Re: Aluminum heads -- spark plug torque

To: James Nazarian Jr <james.nazarian@colorado.edu>
Subject: Re: Aluminum heads -- spark plug torque
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 08:20:08 -0400
James (the younger),

I believe Simon is right. I remember reading the same "finger tight + 1/4 turn"
on one of those little slips of paper packed with Bosch plugs I used in my BMW
2002. It also had an aluminum head: the car that is, not the slip of paper. I
don't think the paper had a head.

Jim (the older and more senile guy)