Just some information to all

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Just some information to all
From: Jeff&Penny Stofko <jeffpen@netrax.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 08:47:25 -0700
hi
im the new guy here with the 66 MGB if you remember.
a couple of things for the group.
I am sure everyone here knows of the company Victoria British LTD out of
Kansas?
this is the company who i have a catalog from that came with my car ...
never seen so many parts!! they have everything. anyhow here is the 800#
in case there is someone out there who wants their catalog
1-800-255-0088

someone asked me if i had a picture of my car posted for others to see.
well seeing how i am new here i have to say no, but will if someone can
tell me the procedure and where everyone does that.

last but not least........what do ya do if you go on vacation for say a
week?????
that would be probably 300 emails when ya get back LOL

take care and have a great day

Jeff