Re: The story so far

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: The story so far
From: Geoffrey Gallaway <geoffeg@sloth.org>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 08:57:35 -0400 (EDT)
Actually, I believe the fuel pump is new, its still clean and shiny. The
banjo connector and the pipe fitting on the intake port of the pump is
wet. I'm thinking the bolt is stripped, the wrong size or not tight
enough. My dad came and picked me up from my apartment (in his MG) and
drove me to the car (still sitting on the side of the road). She started
right up and easily made it back to the shop. I'm going to replace the
pipes, banjo connector and all seals and washers this saturday...

Geoff

--
Geoffrey Gallaway || The only thing worse than infinite recursion is infinite
geoffeg@sloth.org || recursion.