Re: 3-story tall filing cabinet with graphic LCD placards housing

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: 3-story tall filing cabinet with graphic LCD placards housing
From: Geoffrey Gallaway <geoffeg@sloth.org>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 14:40:40 -0400 (EDT)
I meant the text that the URL represented didn't make sense.. LCD screens
are quite expensive, a three story high LCD (wether made of other LCD's or
not) would cost upwards of a million or so I imagine..

Geoff

--
Geoffrey Gallaway || Programming the X Window System is like trying to find
geoffeg@sloth.org || the square root of pi using Roman numerals.