Re: What size?

To: "Douglas B. Gaither" <dbgaither@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: What size?
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 19:55:07 +0100
I had one missing as well, and the bracket, for the larger speedo.  I made
the bracket and I seem to remember that the knurled nut used on the ends of
elements for UK transportable electric fires just happened to be the right
size.  Yet another example of "if you haven't found a use for something yet,
you haven't kept it long enough", since we gave up using such fires many
years before.

PaulH.