Help needed CT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Help needed CT
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 12:46:08 -0400
Going to Limerock next weekend, first time (very excited). Looking for
lodging in the area,. I know, I know a week away and I am just getting
down to this sorry. How far away is Torrington? there is a super 8 and a
Days Inn there that appear to still have vacancies Since this is a Jag
weekend and I am driving a lowly MG I figure the lesser places are more
avail which suits me fine, If it were just me and not the wife I would
just toss a tent into the boot. Looking for ideas here guys, will
reciprocate when traveling to coastal Maine. Even roadside motels are
more than fine.

Carl