Groovy

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Groovy
From: "David Hill" <Davhill@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 22:20:08 +0100
Hi all,

Whilst in the throes of a front suspension rebuild, I'm debating whether or
not to carry out the mod. to the bottom link sleeve as detailed in Porter.
This is the one where you grind a groove in the bottom link distance piece
and cross drill it to let grease get to the link bolt.

Has anyone done this? Is it worth while? If so, how deep should the groove
be to get through the case hardening w/o weakening the sleeve?

Thanks in advance,

Dave H.

Can I Telework for you? See what I do, at...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz4/davtel/index.html
Troubled by a phobia? Know someone who has one? Go to...
http://www.angelfire.com/de/ukphobias/index.html