TOOLS

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: TOOLS
From: David Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 17:18:27 -0500
If you are looking for tools, I have a hint for you.

Go to one of the auto swap meets held around the country (like Carlisle).
 There are several in my area during the spring and fall.

You'll often find used tools (like Snap-On) at good prices and sometimes
new tools at exceptional prices.  Quality varies, as does price, so buyer
beware!  I often see brand new, carded Craftsman tools at very good
prices.  No shipping and no sales tax.

Also a good place to shop for engine hoists, shop supplies (like rags),
and beanie babies (ick! maybe use 'em for rags).

David Littlefield
Houston, TX
'62 MGA MkII
'51 MGTD