Thanks to Don, should he be on this list...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks to Don, should he be on this list...
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 20:01:27 -0700
This evening on the highway, Everett Turnpike north, in New Hampshire, near
Merrimack exit, running home my 78B was deep in the red (temp) so we pulled
over, only to find a serious lack of coolant.

We'd been there maybe 10 minutes pondering the distance to the next exit
when a light green 72B pulled up; the gentleman's name was Don, if I heard
it correctly, and he just happened to have some coolant/water mix (as I
will from now on), followed us up to the next exit, and basically was a
godsend.

I thank you Don and hope you're on the list to hear it.

As far as where did the coolant go?  We think we found a pinhole leak.  Of
course, I shall have coolant in the trunk from now on, even if the leak is
fixed.  You never know, I might be able to help out a stranded B myself.

- Tab