Re: Contrary headlights

To: "Michael Walter" <mwalter@luminet.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Contrary headlights
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 12:03:17 +0100
Concur with Dave, the switches and feed to the front of the car must be OK,
that leaves the bullet connectors (4-way on each wire for the RH lamp, 2-way
for the LH) which are exposed to the weather coming through the grill area,
and the connectors on the back of the bulbs.  I have also had a broken wire
(the insulation cracked and the copper corroded through) in one of the short
harnesses between the headlamp bowl and the bullet connectors.

PaulH.