Re: estimate TD population

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: estimate TD population
From: David Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 15:57:14 -0500

On Fri, 2 Jun 2000 16:31:18 -0400 (EDT) Chip Old <fold@bcpl.net> writes:
> On Fri, 2 Jun 2000, Stuart Keen wrote:
>
> > Is it written anywhere or has anyone ever made an estimate of how
> many
> > TDs and TD MKIIs are actually on the road in the US today? It
> would be
> > interesting trivia.
>
> Do you really mean "on the road", or do you mean "still in
> existance"?
> Those would be two VASTLY different numbers, assuming anyone knows.

Boy, ya got that right!  I've got three-- none of which are on the road
and two of which have a questionable amount of existence!  To paraphrase
Descartes:  "My wheels turn, therefore I am."  The corollary of which
could be:  "My wheels don't turn, therefore I ain't."

David Littlefield
Houston, TX
'62 MGA MkII
'51 MGTD