Re: Ideal MGB Redux...

To: "Dan DiBiase" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ideal MGB Redux...
From: "David Hill" <Davhill@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 01:02:40 +0100
Hi All.

If I had a RB B, I would simply drop it it CB ride height whilst keeping the
bumpers.
I've found that the combination of extra weight at each end *and* a higher c
of g made for appalling handling, especially in the wet. OTOH, the 'faired'
look of the RB is quite appealing.

Dave H.

Can I Telework for you? See what I do, at...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz4/davtel/index.html
Troubled by a phobia? Know someone who has one? Go to...
http://www.angelfire.com/de/ukphobias/index.html