US listers, Mini/Spridget opportunity

To: "Mini List" <mini-list@autox.team.net>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: US listers, Mini/Spridget opportunity
From: "James Gambony" <BritBits@tiu.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 19:28:44 -0500
Fellow listers,

Saturday I stumbled across a treasure trove of Mini and Spridget parts.  For
the Mini, complete drivetrains (850cc and 1098 Austin America engines) plus
a stack of transmissions, yoke style.  A couple boxes of original radiators,
plus other parts yet to be unearthed.

For Spridget folks, a '66 Sprite complete (original 1098 still installed)
with a 1275 drivetrain thrown in the deal.

The loose parts include cylinder heads of every description, from the
850/Bugeye (2a629) to an NOS 12G295 still in the BL packaging.

Any interest, please contact me off list.

Cheers,

Jim
Dallas, TX