Re: Insurance

To: Maffei Andrew P SSgt 27LG/LGQPT <Andrew.Maffei@cannon.af.mil>,
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: Dan Dwelley <ddwelley@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 07:59:07 -0700 (PDT)
>I was told by motor vehicle , here in New Mexico that basically, all you
can
do with the car if I had Classic or Antique plates would be to put it on a
trailer and take it to shows. <

I may be a little off here BUT...Why register it at all if you are going to
trailer it everywhere. I think someone at DMV needs to re-read the
provisions on this or you are just over inflating the drivability issues
with Antique tags.

If I'm paying for antique tags...I'm driving it to the shows Damn it!! :o))

Dan

On Mon, 5 Jun 2000 08:17:11 -0600 , Maffei Andrew P SSgt 27LG/LGQPT wrote:

>  I was told by my insurer that the only they would put antique insurance
on
>  my car was if it had "classic" or " antique" plates on the car.  In some
>  states this severely limits how much you can drive the car. But I think
>  that's why it's so cheap.
>  I was told by motor vehicle , here in New Mexico that basically, all you
can
>  do with the car if I had Classic or Antique plates would be to put it on
>  trailer and take it to shows. Some antique insurance requires that the
car
>  be garaged (which mine is).
>  Andy 66B

Dan Dwelley