Re: Grundy

To: Mike Razor <mrazor@mis.net>
Subject: Re: Grundy
From: OKLAHOMA HORSE <okhorse@home.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 10:34:51 -0500
I just spoke with a representative from Grundy and he stated that the
company would cover the car for pleasure driving; however if the car was
parked at the mall, for example, it would not be covered.  Basically, no
coverage for running errands, working etc.

They limit the liability coverage on my 69 B to $300,000, said only pre
WW11 cars are allowed to have anything higher.  Total coverage price for
comp and collision = $179/year.

You also have to sign a youth non-use document (as if I would even think
of letting my 16 yr old drive it...)

Currently with Farmers Ins. I pay more than that for liability only...
Sounds like a good thing to me... anyone have any concerns or thoughts
about things  that I might be overlooking?

TIA

Becky
69 B