was BMIHT registration, now thanks and muffler question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: was BMIHT registration, now thanks and muffler question
From: Pointparty@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 17:21:58 EDT
Thanks to KMR, Ed, Dan, Kai, Frank, et. al,  who replied to my request for
information on how to acquire a certificate.  You guys are great.

I faxed info for the registration today.

OK, now another question:

My center muffler on my 71GT is worn out, has holes, rust, and frequently
scrapes bottom when going over speed bumps, roadkill, and driveway cuts.

Emission control and inspection issues not withstanding, what happens if I
remove this center muffler, replace it with a piece of pipe and rely on the
rear muffler only?

Or, is there a center muffler that is real small and flat and will provide
more ground clearance???

mel,    71GT (mgb)   daily driver again