Re: Classic insurance

To: "Charley & Peggy Robinson" <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: Classic insurance
From: "Tim Economu" <economu@whidbey.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 21:59:29 -0700
CR
The Hagerty rep that I deal with said that as long as I have another car
that is a daily driver (that they have a VIN on) there are no mileage
restrictions. When they were told I had put 10K mi on the MG last year, they
still insured me. I do not care to play "fast and loose".  But I do not
believe there is any restrictions on how many days per week I can drive my
car. I will check into this.
Tim