Re: Hillary "Panther" Clinton - NO LBC - Interesting Reading

To: mga <mga@napanet.net>, "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hillary "Panther" Clinton - NO LBC - Interesting Reading
From: Dave Miles <davemiles2sonaz@uswest.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 14:31:51 -0700
As opposed to left-wing stuff?  Like the right-wing is worse than the
left-wing already destroying our country?  It doesn't take much to
discredit this "woman."

--
Dave Miles
Tucson, AZ

"I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful one
hundred percent."
–Horton Hears a Who(Dr. Suess).
"Come on you SOB's, do you wanna live forever?"  GySgt Dan Daly, USMC.