RE: polished aluminum head

To: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: RE: polished aluminum head
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <Lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 22:49:40 -0600 (MDT)
Correct me if I am wrong, but I think he means the outside of the AL head, not
the inside, a looks only effort.

I never thought of doing that to mine, but I am happy with it the way it is.
Keeping the polished AL valve cover shiney is more than enough fun for me!  A
little oil drip just doesn't wipe off.  Takes a bit of cleaning to get it all
off.