'76 B Carby

To: "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: '76 B Carby
From: "Anne and Richard Spurling" <hobbes@senet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 09:39:50 +0930
My '76 B was imported to Australia from America and came with a downdraft
Webber carby - horrible thing, soon to fall off and be replaced with a pair
of SUs. My understanding of MGB history is that these were fitted by the
factory for a short period between the SUs (which I believe the Brits kept
until the end - is that true?) and the Stromberg Strangler. However, a post
here earlier today suggested that these Webbers were fitted by the owner.
What's the real story? Downdraft Webber - factory or after market?

Cheers
Richard
'76 B - it's a lovely day, stuff the work, I'm going driving
        Anne and Richard Spurling
          hobbes@senet.com.au
 http://www.geocities.com/twisted-lines