'62 Sprite MKII 4 Sale - All In Parts

To: mgs@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net,
Subject: '62 Sprite MKII 4 Sale - All In Parts
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@home.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 14:23:47 -0500
Hi All:

I have a 1962 Austin-Healey Sprite MKII VIN# HAN6L2874 for sale, it's
all in parts (main component parts) and I have lots of spares and
everything to make a complete care with a left over engine and tranny
and 2 extra axles, etc...

The car is located in Richardson, TX in an air conditioned garage.  The
body is on stands, and is very straight with minimal rust in the right
places and everything is there and works and I have the lean free
title.  I have the original engine and tranny, both work but smoky and
noisey, the other engine & tranny is a 1275 both rebuilt/overhauled from
a 72 Midget with new clutch.  Engine driven on @ 20K miles, 0 miles on
clucth and tranny.  Have roll bar, removable hard top, removable soft
top, bolt on/off windows, 4.22, 3.9 & 3.7 rear axles,  Moto-lita
Steering wheel, rebuilt front and rear end suspension, front disk
brakes, Vizards tuning book and other hard bound books and 2 paper bound
Haynes and BL books lots and lots of extras and goodies too numerous to
name off here.

I prefer to sell the whole lot all at once for $3K or less preferred as
individual main component/parts for best made offers.  I will *NOT* box
and ship the big/large items like engines, trannys, etc...  I will *NOT*
remove and sell pieces/parts off the main body/carcass.  Whoever buys he
body/carcass gets the lean free title.  I prefer someone in the greater
DFW area to come with their own truck/flat bed and take from premise
after agreed price(s) has been reached.

If interested, please email me at mailto:jpquinn@home.com, from there I
will give you my reachable phone numbers.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from interested buyers,

Jay Quinn
mailto:jpquinn@home.com