Re: Electric question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Electric question
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 23:38:24 +0000
Eric wrote:

> 1. When the diagram says connect the red lead directly to the
> battery, any suggestions as to what is the best HOT point/wire I
> should look for (no, I don't want to run the wire all the way down
> the back of the car!)?

To answer at least one of my own questions... I found a couple of easily
reached and convenient points under the dash for this (ignition switch
and permanent hot lead) so all is going for now.

Don't let me stop anyone who had anyone interesting to say.

I can drive to work in the morning now :-)

Eric
'68MGB MkII