'66 for sale near Dallas

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: '66 for sale near Dallas
From: Richard Prentice <rprentice@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 15:34:48 -0500
Hi,
I am a resident on one of the other lists - not mgs.
Please pardon the intrusion - I'm posting this for a friend.

He has a '66 mgb for sale near Dallas, and asked if I
would be interested or if I knew of someone interested.
He got the car as part of a larger deal and would like to
resell it.  I'd like to see him find a home for it.

It is described as a '66, red, good condition daily driver.
Runs good.  Asking $3500 if that is deemed reasonable.
(I have no idea of whether that is fair or not)

I have not seen the car, but could entertain the possibility
of going to look at the car for someone if they wanted an
opinion on the car.  I have no stake in this one way or the
other.  Contact me, and I can put the two of you in touch.

Regards,
Richard Prentice
rprentice@ti.com
(214) 480-2095 daytime