Re: Red Mill British Car Day Pix

To: "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Red Mill British Car Day Pix
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 13:50:22 -0700
Dan,

Nice pictures.  I haven't seen an AC Bristol for a long time now.  We have a
annual car show in the little college town of Forest Grove in Oregon called
a concourse d'elegance (sp?) with lots of really neat old cars of all makes.
There usually are quite a few Healys, Triumphs and MG's mixed in with
numerous Rolls, Bentlys, old Packards as well as Model A's, T's old
tractors, fire engines and just about everything else that have been
beautifully restored for show and driving.  It's always gives me a boost to
do something to make my B a little prettier.

Dave 72 B