MGA windscreen instructions (was: "Project Drift")

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGA windscreen instructions (was: "Project Drift")
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 18:00:28 -0500
>At 04:45 PM 6/12/2000 EDT, Eric Peterson wrote:
>.... remember reading somewhere that the kit sold by moss might not have
the correct threads in the assembly package. ....

To which I replied:
>.... gimme a few minutes more and I'll be able to dig it out my good bits
bin and send it along.

Welcome to the world of web site updates on demand.  Fewer bits to transmit
to the list if I post the long stuff to my web site.  Interrested parties,
go here:
    http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg/mgtech
and poke "Windscreen".

Barney Gaylord