Re: Dual SU's

To: "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dual SU's
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 09:15:56 -0700
Aaron,

There's a big British swap meet at PIR (Portland Int'l Raceway) toward the
end of summer if you are in the neighborhood (300 mi. neighborhood that is).
You can usually find just about anything you want there.  I'm not sure of
the date, but if you are interested, I'll find out for you.  Too bad MG
didn't make tractors or pickup trucks then you'd have lots of places to
look.  (tongue in cheek).  I'm surprised that there isn't something in
Spokane or Coeur 'd Lane, well not really.  Seriously, you can find SU's and
manifolds at the swap meets almost every time.  Of course it's buyer beware.

Good luck,

Dave 72 B