General Technologies Fault Finder

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: General Technologies Fault Finder
From: Enrique Claure <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 15:27:26 -0700
I thought I would share my experience with the Gen Tech fault finder since
the meter issue is floating around.  The system comprises of two units. One
connects to the fuse socket that is burning, the other is a kind of antenna
that you wipe along the harness. Once the short is found the tracer unit
beeps and a red light flashes.  It saved me many hours of work and I
located both open circuits, shorts and bad grounding. The kit is not cheap
200U$ but its worth every penny. Regards, Enrique
SPAN Inc (Miami Forwarding office)
10580 NW 8th Lane
Miami Fl 33172
PH 3055512060