Re: Bummer!

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: Bummer!
From: "Craig D. Niederst" <niederst@telerama.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 21:20:35 -0400
Or how about a replacement rocker cover? I thought I was in the clear also
because my rockers are rust free and hold a magnet fine. Upon cleaning up
inside the floor, the inner sill is perforated in a couple of places, and
the sill membrane inside is probably in questionable condition. Turns out
the DPO removed the probably badly rusted outer rocker panel between the two
seams, attached a cover quite nicely, and repainted I assume when the whole
car was repainted. I need new floors, but will probably leave the heavy duty
metalwork until the car needs a repaint in a few years.

Craig
'71 B