'73 MGB GT For Sale CT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: '73 MGB GT For Sale CT
From: Tomsaudi@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 00:40:32 EDT
Hello-

A friend of the family has a 1973 MGB GT for sale. Car is located in Milford,
CT. Car was originally Pageant Blue, but has since been repainted red. Tan
cloth interior. Rostyle wheels. I believe car has O/D. Very complete. Has
been stored in a garage for at least ten years. Car has been slowly restored,
but from what I can recall of the car, it does not need much, only some minor
details. I don't recall any rust. This was the car that started my love
affair with the MG. I would buy it myself if I had the money and space. The
owner, who lives in Vermont, is reluctant to part ways, but does not have the
time to work on and enjoy the car.

The car is five minutes away from me, so I will be happy to check it out for
any of you, and report any details I can find. Asking price is $3,500. Please
e-mail me directly and I will try to answer within 24 hours.

Tom
78 Midget