RE: Suspension Spring Compressor

To: ccrobins@ktc.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Suspension Spring Compressor
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 02:15:36 -0400
Using a jack is not bad at all.
I've done it and it worked out quite well.
The Porter How to restore etc. book has a very good illustrated chapter on
this subject.
The only point is, that you should be aware of the sudden power force
pressing to the jack when the top junction (at the shock absorber) gets
loose.

Take care of the heavy weight the cross member has!

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT