Re: MGB and stereos

To: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>, d_dibiase@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: MGB and stereos
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 11:49:26 -0400
Sure, try it.  At worst it might sound anemic, but you won't hurt anything.

Keep in mind that you can also stop at a car stereo shop and they might be
able to sell you a small amp that can be tucked away out of sight under the
dash, still powered by the same mono radio.

But hook it up - at worst, it'll be weak.  At best, it'll work for you.