MGB parts

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB parts
From: gblair@dli.state.pa.us
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 11:28:21 -0400
Im not sure if this is a good way to email members but here goes.  Im in
need of a crankshaft a couple of connecting rods or some semblance of
bottom end parts for my son's 77 MGB 5 main 1800 motor.   I would like one
that hasnt been ground or one that hasnt run  much since being ground.
must have  round journals.  Might take a core if not too far out of round.
Also might use a starter and RF fender for 77 MGB.   Any other offers
considered.  Pls reply with condition, price and location.   Located in N/W
PA just off I -79 south of Erie 60 miles.  If any one gets this and knows
how to use this system I would appreciate a contact.