Re: MG shops near Northport LI?

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG shops near Northport LI?
From: "Christopher W. Reichle" <creichle@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 22:43:20 -0400
Penny Lane in Huntington NY on Route 110 (New York Avenue. I used to live in
Centerport next to Northport. When my sister owned the car she used to take
it to him. I think his name was Bob. Last contact was about 6 years ago but
he may still be there...

PENNY LANE FOREIGN AUTO REPRS INCORPORATED
1959 NEW YORK AVE,  HUNTINGTON STATION,  NY  11746
Phone: (516) 673-8147