RE: 71 MGB trans dipstick?

To: jlynne@Divanet.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 71 MGB trans dipstick?
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 02:19:14 -0400
Well the dipstick is on top of the tranny.
It can be reached from the interior side of the car.
Behind the radio console you can lift up the carpet and find a rubber
grommet of a bit more than an inch diagonally. Take this out of the hole and
then you can lift the dipstick. It is not the nicest place but it's
workable.
You need a long tube to fill though.

Good luck!

Hans (NL)