Re: installing top

To: rsexson@excite.com
Subject: Re: installing top
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 09:10:18 -0400
John,
  The instructions for the top I installed on my '75 did say to use
adhesive.  I used the vinyl tile & carpet adhesive from a hardware store.
Comes in quart cans, surprisingly light in weight, costs about four
bucks. You use about three tablespoons. There are a few minutes during
which you can slide the fabric for adjustment before it sets up.  Cleanup
is with water until the stuff sets, after which it is adhered forever and
a day.
Bob