CB Sprigets

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: CB Sprigets
From: "James Nazarian Jr" <james.nazarian@colorado.edu>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 01:50:57 -0600
This is one of those questions with no answer but I'm gonna ask it just to
aggrivate everyone.  My girlfriend wants to get a CB spridget.  Knowing
next to nothing about spridgets I turn to the list.  Are there years that
are preferred for engine performance etc.  She is looking for a daily
driver that could be worked on on the side, but never taken off the road
for more than a day or two at a time.  What price range would that put the
car into?  What major cosmetic/mechanical changes went on over the course
of CB production.  I think she is primarily interested in frogeyes so
anything on them?  Like I said I know nothing about them so any production
data, values, scarcity, advice are greatly appreciated.  TIA

James Nazarian
71 B Roadster
71 BGT

"Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"
Enzo Ferrari