Jiffy Lube et al - Was No LBC Content - Auto Humor

To: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>, barneymg@ntsource.com
Subject: Jiffy Lube et al - Was No LBC Content - Auto Humor
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 07:17:20 -0700 (PDT)
I admit to taking my daily drivers to JL-like places
from time-to-time.... And always asking them to only
touch the oil filter, drain plug and filler cap!
Nothing else under the hood or on the car. And I
usually end up checking everything when I get home, so
between driving there and back, and checking all this
stuff, I could probably do it myself faster.

Only problem I've ever had is with my Jetta which has
a crossmember designed to catch draining oil and
s-l-o-w-l-y let it leak out on my driveway and garage
over a period of two weeks letting me think I have a
leakage problem. Pass the beer, please.

=====
Dan D
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green
Looking for a 67-70 MGB Tourer Project Car!

http://invites.yahoo.com