wire wheels

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: wire wheels
From: Rhbuxton@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 17:54:49 EDT
Hi All,
I have an early 74 MGB with wire wheels and like many of you I like the looks
of them, but I want to swap them off for steel wheels!  I am putting another
engine in the car and am worried about the longevity of the wire wheels.  I
live in VA and would be happy to swap front spindles and rear axle with
anyone who wants to swap.  There are 5 wire wheels and I am told that the
rear end was fine when the car was parked.  If you are interested, email me.
Thanks
Rick