Re: MGB Tonneau

To: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Tonneau
From: paul.hunt1@virgin.net
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 10:15:55 +0100
I find I have to really lean down on the tonneau bar to get the heel-board
snaps to fasten, and as it is more to fiddle with I don't bother using it.
However I recently discovered that when the tonneau cover is used full
length having the bars installed so that they are *in front* of the seats
instead of behind lifts the middle of the cover and stops rain pooling.

PaulH.