Piggly Wiggly!

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Piggly Wiggly!
From: <SRegel@dpra.com> (Scott Regel)
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 13:23:39 EDT
No, no, no!  The Piggly Wiggly is a grocery store chain down south.  Although
I did like the radar trap thang!

Ya'll take care now!

Scott
76B
---------- Original Text ----------

From: "Eric" <eric@erickson.on.net>, on 6/26/2000 9:48 PM:

Susan and John Roper wrote:

> Yankees!!!
>
> Eric wrote:
>
> > Scott Regel wrote:
> > >
> > > I was down at Edisto Beach, South Carolina last week on vacation
> > > and saw a BRG B at the Piggy Wiggly.  Any one on the list?
> > >

> > Piggly Wiggly ???

OK, from comments I received both on and off list, I get the idea that
"Piggly Wiggly" (or more correctly quoted "Piggy Wiggly") is a term that
only a dern Suthener might use... but what does it mean?  Initially I
thought it might be a great twisting bit of road for driving, but beware
of the police trap.  Nahh, there has to be more to it :-)

Eric
'68MGB MkII