77 Midget Brake MC Rebuild Revisited

Subject: 77 Midget Brake MC Rebuild Revisited
From: Tyson Sherman <mts3@ra.msstate.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 17:22:39 -0500
Now that I have made it past the first nylon
washer and second circlip inside my brake MC, I
have run into another problem:

The primary piston came out just fine.  The
secondary piston and its spring are still inside
:(  What our friend Mr. Haynes refers to as the
piston link broke in half.

So now I have a non-rebuildable cylinder I
suppose.  How in the world am I supposed to get
the thing out?  I have tried pulling on the spring
and managed to create sparks (I guess when the
pliers slipped).

Any ideas, or should I toss it and find another
core?  Thanks.

--
Tyson Sherman
mts3@ra.msstate.edu