Re: Humble Opinion??????

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Humble Opinion??????
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 19:07:06 EDT
In a message dated 26/06/00 1:55:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> As a new person to this message system i was a bit disappointed to have
>  to read all of Larry Colens "opinions". But then again everyone has one
>  dont they.

And that's what makes the net run. If you don't like them, ignore them, but
to say, basically, 'If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything', is
pretty simplistic.

Exchange of ideas and opinions constitutes most of what goes on via the net;
wishing that everyone would just be nice  dooms you to certain
disappointment. Hang around awhile and you'll see what I mean.

Bill S.