Re: Radio back panel

To: "Robert Sexson" <rsexson@excite.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Radio back panel
From: paul.hunt1@virgin.net
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:48:47 +0100
What is a 'radio back panel' (don't have a VB catalogue)?  Do you mean the
blanking plate installed when no radio is present (Moss cat p95 item 3)?
This should have two spring clips on the back of the 'MG' plate.  You turn
these so they are horizontal, offer the plate and chrome bezel up to the
aperture, then from behind swivel the spring clips to the vertical so they
fit behind the console or (tin) dash panel and hold the blanking plate in
place.

PaulH.