Re: Bent Tailshaft-Reply [getting OT]

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bent Tailshaft-Reply [getting OT]
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 10:15:11 -0700
I think that is from the original "Frank Zappa and the Mothers of
Invention" LP. I can now admit that in Abbie Hoffman style I stole it
from the library as a teenager. Pretty hip library, come to think of it.

Max (the statute of limitations has expired, right?)

Larry Macy had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149