Re: MGA Muffler

To: "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGA Muffler
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 11:43:20 -0700
Ed,

You wax poetic.

Dave 72 B
-----Original Message-----
From: Edwin McCarroll <emccarroll@mco.edu>
To: Mgs@autox.team.net <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Friday, June 30, 2000 11:19 AM
Subject: MGA Muffler

>Opportunity arose to replace my damaged MGA muffler with a sport muffler
from Moss.   When it arrived it was pretty with nice twin chromed tips , but
woul never fit the car.   It was not of the correct length and the hanger
tab was oriented in the wrong direction.   There was I broken hearted, try
to hang it but never got started.   Sent it back and Moss' tech. man said
that they must have got it wrong in Mexico where the mufflers come from.   I
received a credit, but would still like to find a sport muffler that fits.
Any suggestions?