Floor Sealer - 71 BGT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Floor Sealer - 71 BGT
From: Nina Barton <ninab@scoresheet.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 13:46:34 -0700
So, I've spent all this time cleaning and scraping the old insulation and
asphalt type gunk off the floor pans, so that I can repaint and then lay
carpets.  Even after 29 years, I only seem to have some surface rust on the
actual floorpans.  This is California, however.  Anyway, the question:
What did you use to seal the seams on the floorpans?  I will need to
waterproof the seams after the paint and everything is dry, so that I don't
get a rust problem.  Thanks in advance,  Nina