Re: Around the World Rally

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Around the World Rally
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2000 13:56:16 -0500
Could someone tell me the Rally stopping points in Marquette (Saturday
night) and Bay City (Sunday night).  I would like to meet them when they
are all in one place.

Also If I could get a complete route description from Marquette to Bay City
I would like to would like to get pictures of the cars on the "good roads",
meaning some of the roads most sane folks wouldn't drive.

The reward for this information would be a flock of new pictures of these
rally cars on my web site in a few days time.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
    http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg