hi everyone

To: "MG list (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: hi everyone
From: "Garner, Joseph P." <JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 12:54:45 -0700
hi there,

I'm back from holiday, and just signed on! I hope everyone has been having
fun the lastr couple of weeks. I certainly have.

I had a couple of sightings whilst in london. One late 70's white GT in
kingston, and one white late 70s roadster outside the fat cat cafe besdie
victoria park in bethnal green. The roadster was in nice nick, with lots of
recent work, including a new top with red piping (new one on me that...)
belong to anyone?

meanwhile california is doing a good impression of an english summer. what's
up?

cheers

Joe

Dr. Joseph Garner